Scott Bristol's 'Values@Hand'.
LJMap's Business Model
LJMap sells Life Journey Map® values
rankings to qualified coach/consultants. Qualified Coach/consultants have
access to the Life Journey Map® online
software. LJMap also provides support and service to coaches, clients, and
organizations using LJMap. Pricing is based on US dollars but adjusted for different currency
value and payment method.
LJMap sells Life
Journey Map® values rankings to qualified
coach/consultants who maintain and honor LJMap's user
A values ranking is a data file produced by an individual completing
the Life Journey Map® online values ranking
process. The data file is a record of how the individual scored each of the 130
values during a specific ranking.
A values ranking is initiated by a coach/consultant using the Life
Journey Map® online software to send an e-mail invitation to a
client. The automatically generated invitation includes instructions and a
Upon completing a values ranking the client immediately receives a free
e-mail report identifying his or her top 6 priority values. The coach
also receives a copy of this free e-mail report.
Coaches have free and unlimited access to sending invitations and
receiving the 6-priority value e-mail report. Purchase of a values ranking
happens when the coach/consultant wants access to their client's data file.
A purchased values ranking allows coach/consultants access to their
client's data file via the Life Journey Map® online
software. Data files are available in 4 formats.
- A down-loadable data table.
- Four different Life Journey Maps® that
can be viewed and printed while connected to the online software.
Group Data. Using the Life Journey Maps®
online software coach/consultants can create groups using any combination of
purchased rankings and generate:
- A down-loadable data table.
- Four different Life Journey Maps®
can be viewed and printed while connected to online software.
LJMap does not certify individuals in either coaching or consulting
LJMap provides an opportunity for practicing Coaches and/or Consultants to
include the Life Journey
measurement tool in their repertoire.
LJMap offers ongoing education and consultation to qualified
coach/consultants in their use of the Life Journey
values measurement tool and methodology.
LJMap's assertion is that it is the client's responsibility to judge
the skill and integrity of the coach/consultant who has invited them to complete
a Life Journey Maps® values ranking. They do so
by accepting LJMap Information Disclosure
Prospective LJMap Coach/Consultants are expected to have a history of experience in coaching and/or consulting and a
willingness to learn from the network of coach/consultants presently
using the Life Journey
Maps® methodology to effect meaningful change.
A qualified coach/consultant is given access to
Life Journey Maps® online software
via different two paths:
1. Workshop Qualification Path
- Prospective LJMap Coach/Consultant completes a 2 day "LJMap
Coach/Consultant Qualifying Workshop" taught by Scott Bristol.
Workshop Fee: ($350/€250).
- After completion of the workshop the participant has the option of
receiving permission to acess the LJMap on line software tool by paying for
the software set-up fee.
- Payment to LJMap of a software set-up fee ($650/€500)
- This path includes 1 hour of free phone coaching with LJMap client data
of your choice (valued at $150/€120/hr) and 5 free rankings (valued at
$125/€100). Individual ranking cost $25/€20.
For experienced coaches the fastest way to get started using this
tool is to:
- Contact email@example.com ,
request a values ranking invite.
- Complete your online values ranking, receive your free e-mail report and
see if you want to continue?
- If yes, then you will receive a LJMap Values Coaching Report with your
personal data compared to norm data and complete a 2 hour phone coaching session.
Workbook and Coaching Fee: ($350/€250)
- After completion of your indiviudal coaching session you have
the option of receiving permission to acess the LJMap on line
software tool by paying for the software set-up fee.
- Payment to LJMap of a software set-up fee ($650/€500)
- This path includes 1 hour of free phone coaching with LJMap
client data of your choice (valued at $150/€120/hr) and 5 free
rankings (valued at $125/€100). Individual ranking cost $25/€20.
Total Cost: $1000/€750 for LJMap Coaching/Consultant access
to online software
There are three different levels of experiencing the Life
as represented by the three different login options.
1) myValues is the door to completing a personal values ranking. You
can only access this by invite from a coach/consultant (cc). If you're
interested in completing a values ranking and receiving a free priority values
e-mail report, please send an e-mail request to:
- scott@LJMap.com , include:
- You name,
- Nature of your interest, and
- Your contact information.
You will be sent Life Journey Map® values
ranking invitation with a private password and instructions.
2) myMaps is the door to 4 different Life
Journey Maps® showing how you ranked all 130 values.
- Once a values ranking has been purchased you can access your four Life
- Completed values rankings are purchase via your coach/consultant or
directly form LJMap.
- Your history of completed rankings and Life
Journey Maps®, from the same or different coaches, are accessible
from this web page.
3) ccMaps is the coach/consultant door to Life Journey Map® online software. Qualified coach/consultants
login here to:
- Send invites to their clients.
- Purchase completed values rankings.
- Access all purchased rankings.
- View individuals' Life Journey Maps®.
- Download individual data tables.
- Create and access group Life Journey Maps®.
- Download group data tables.
Life Journey Map® pricing schedule:
- Values Ranking pricing is based on $25.00/€20.00* per values ranking.
- Software Setup Fee pricing is based on $650/€500* per
In $US dollars, payment by check or PayPal (see below)
In €Euros, payment direct toLJMap account in
Raiffeisen Meine Bank (AT)
Credit Card Payment (US$):
1. When new page opens enter :
- Payment For:
product/service description from LJMap Invoice
- Price: Total
price from LJMap Invoice
2. Select "Don't have PayPal Account" click
3. Enter "Credit or Debit Card Information", select credit card, etc.
*Adjustments are made according to different currency value and payment
Coaching, Consulting, and Direct Service
LJMap provides ongoing support to qualified coaches and consultants and
direct service to organizational clients:
- Phone coaching on use of LJMap with clients at an hourly rate
(adjusted for international phone rates).
- Project Support in using the online software to send invites
and organize data (priced per invite sent).
- Individual Coaching Reports priced according to alignment
comparison complexity, potentially involving: individual, team, and/or
document analysis values data. (priced per report)
- Document Analysis is priced at 3 levels. 1) Values Count -
client provides word documents as a word file. It priced per word. 2)
Value Alignment Comparison - with individual and/or team values (from
LJMap) . 3) Rewriting documents to increase alignment (daily document
- Culture Assessment and Alignment Reports - this can happen at
the a) beginning of an alignment project prior to values data
collection,( i.e. reviewing speeches, corporate documents, mission,
vision, value, etc.), b) during an alignment project, reviewing
collected data from individual, team an/or culture and/or c) during an
evaluation of an alignment project, i.e. analyzing behavioral metrics,
customer feedback, employee evaluations, core competencies, 360
feedback questions, etc.
- Phone Coaching:
- Corporate (Internal) Coach/Consultants: $250-$400/hr
- Entrepreneur Coach/Consultant: $125/€100 per hour
- Purchased completed ranking by coach/consultant: $25.00/€20.00
- Values Invite and Software Management: $25.00/€20.00 per invite
when invite processis managed by LJMap- this amount
is credited to client account for ranking purchase.
- Document Analysis (values count): $.75 per word (level 1)
- Document Reports (Customer Relationship Orientation mapping): $500-$1500
each (level 2)
- Individual Coaching Reports: $250-$500 each
- Culture Assessment and Alignment Reports: $3000+/day, includes Level
3 Document analysis
- Client onsite workshops and consultations: $3000-$6000/day + expenses
Payment in US dollars or Euros as determined by user.
- Scott Bristol, Ed.D.
- LJMap, Corp
- P.O. 473
- Santa Cruz, CA 95061-0473
- phone US: 1-831-316-9786
- phone Austria:
- e-mail: scott@LJMap.com